Friday, February 17, 2017

Heat Wave in February.

Well only one ride and two gym visits so far this week, but the next few days should be all riding.  Starting today the temps are foretasted to be in the mid to upper 50's!  I was asked to switch shifts with someone at work so I am now closing.  Benefit of that is I can ride this morning!

Tomorrow some of the team guys are heading out for a ride and I plan on jumping in.  I was thinking about going to Frost Bike (an industry show down in Bloomington (QBP)) but with such nice weather we may be crazy busy at work so I will stick close to home and be on call if needed.  I'm not scheduled on Sunday but I plan on going in anyway to do repairs and hopefully sell bikes!  Such a weird, sad winter.

Get out and soak up that sun and warmth!

No comments: