Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Back on the Dirt.

With rain in the forecast for much of the week and strong winds I decided hitting the woods and dirt would be good.  Man I missed mountain biking, so fun!  I hit Sand Prairie a lot in the winter and decided to give it whirl.  It's much better in the winter!  I still enjoyed it as I wasn't out trying to break and records.  There are many bumps, ruts, etc to navigate around or over.  I then headed to the North Loop where I did 3 or 4 laps, can't remember.  The full loop isn't quite open yet.  On the way home I hit up bits of Talahi Woods as well.  Two hours of fun!

I had tentatively planned to get up early and ride this morning to beat the rain.  The alarm went off at 5 and I was wide awake.  But as I lay there I realized I didn't ask anyone to get Avery up and ready, usually my gig.  I contemplated what to do, deciding on not riding.  Gym day I guess.

The rest of the week is up in the air mostly due to the weather.  If it works I'll ride!

No comments: