Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Riding When I Can.

I had planned to mountain bike yesterday afternoon as the rest of the week looked pretty wet.  The rain, however, came early and dumped a 1/2" of rain on us during the day.  Mountain biking was out. I was feeling tired so I was ok with the prospect of not riding at all.  When I got home the sun was almost out!  Knowing the rest of the week is up in the air because of weather and kid events I decided to head out for a two hour ride around Briggs Lake.
The legs bitched a bit but a half hour in and all systems were firing just fine.  I actually felt really good.  So much so that at the end of the ride I tackled the KOM at my folk's house.  A quarter up the hill I laughed and sat down.  Not happening!

Tonight is Brinna's orchestra concert so no TNR, if it even happens.  Guessing I'll hit the gym up this morning but I really like getting to work early so I may bail on the gym at the last minute as well.

This humidity is giving me some crazy hair!

No comments: