Thursday, September 07, 2017

Mountain Bike Weather.

Man I'm waiting for the day I detest the North Loop!  After getting Harper to school I had a few hours before work at noon.  I headed over to the North Loop for a couple laps and then maybe Sand Prairie.  After a couple laps I decided to keep rollin at the Loop.  I ended up doing a bit more than 4 laps in 2.5 hours.  I did switch it up however.  I would do certain sections two times in a row versus the whole loop.  And the weather was perfect for mountain biking: long sleeve jersey and bib shorts, the best!

I finally am able to attend Salsa Cycles Ride Camp this year!  Three days in the woods around Chequamegon National Forest in Wisconsin.  They just happen to have over 200 miles of single track!  I'll be there Friday-Sunday.  Salsa will also have bikes to demo...I wonder how many new bikes I will want when I get home?!

Time to go wake the kids.

No comments: